California Real Estate Associates is here to serve the owner for all your property management service needs. We are also Realtor’s and Short Sale certified. We can also save you money if you decide to Sell your property. as our client. We will sell your house for 4% of the selling price!!
THE AREA’S WE SERVICE: Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, and Rocklin!
NO UP FRONT FEES! (Owner holds tenant deposits) / All Maintenance must have owners approval. /
- Package #1 Flat Monthly Fee $95 or 6% (whichever is higher)(owner pays for unlawful detainer)
- Assumption properties can only use Package #1.
- Package #2 Flat Monthly Fee $125 or 8% (whichever is higher (includes broker paying for unlawful detainer)
- Add On – Taking care of monthly HOA issues- $50.00 per month (if Applicable)
- Add On – FREE Annual Lease Renewals – (This is not automatic)
- Add On – $5.00 for – Direct Deposit to- Chase, Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, Bank of America, US Bank.
Finder’s Fee $495.00 (Paid when we provide a qualified tenant who signs the lease.) ( This fee covers costs for Advertising on the MLS, Zillow,Postlets,Realtor.com. Yahoo Real Estate, Hot Pads, and Trulia. And paying other Realtors finder’s fee for bringing in a tenant that is approved.
Thank you for Inquiring about California Real Estate Associates PM Services.
When requested a Property Management Agreement will be sent to you to read over and if you have any questions please call me. @ 951-263-3841
Enclosed below is a list of Safety, Cleaning, and Habitability/Functionality to help guide you in your rental preparation.
When soon as you sign and return the Property Management Agreement, we show up and take pictures, place a sign on the property and start marketing right away to get your property rented. (During this time we can work together and decide what the best market rental price is for your property).
Please read the attached information this helps in getting the property ready for rental.
If you have any questions please contact me @ 916-718-6645
Also here is a guideline of what you the owner’s responsibility is in helping to prepare your property for rental.
- Working smoke detectors – (How many is based on bedrooms and living space) please ask. Usually 1 per bedroom and living area.
- CO detectors 1 each for 1 story, 2 each for 2 stories.
- Window blinds or coverings for each window, and make sure all windows have screens and screens do not have holes in them including screen doors.
- Water heater must be double strapped, and in working condition.
- Complete house cleaning (Professionally done) – We have vendors who do this. Which includes windows, blinds, ceiling fans, inside and out kitchen cabinets, oven/ stove, bathrooms (does not include carpets).
- Carpet cleaned / or tile floors steamed.
- making sure all hardware on cabinets is working. (Like handles, rollers etc).
- All electrical outlets are in working condition.
- Air conditioner working and all filters are changed.
- All doorknobs in the house should be working. (Note: dead bolts, keyed door locks on doors in bedrooms are a Safety Code violation and must be changed out.)
- All exterior entry doors w/dead bolts must be working and secure.
- A onetime professional bug spray, if new tenant requests it or if there are spiders, roaches and other bugs).
- All plumbing must be functional. Example: toilets, faucets, shower-heads, and no Leaks under the sinks.
- 2-garage remotes – and having a safe and functional garage door.
- All bathroom and kitchen faucets secured and functioning with no leaks.
- All ceiling fans must work / and be cleaned.
- If home has not been painted for 2 years – We recommend re-painting and or touch-up.
- Sprinkler system must be working and checked that all sprinkler heads are working w/ no leaks.
- Please check for bee hives and birds’ nests and remove if necessary.
- All windows that open and close should work and be able to lock (If cracked or broken windows – must replace.)
- Make sure all light fixtures & bulbs are working.
- (If applicable) Fireplace must be cleaned and in working condition.
- (If applicable) If you are leaving a refrigerator or washer and dryer it must be in working condition and wiped out. (These Items are considered a convenience Item only and are NOT required.)
- Make sure all air vents are vacuumed and wiped out.
- Make sure all outside gates are use-able and lock from the inside.
- Please make sure you have 3 entry door keys made (2 for new tenant), (1 we keep in the office)
- If your property is in an HOA please send us a copy of the rules and regulations so we can pass it to the new tenants.
- (If Needed) A onetime pest control house spraying prior to move in of new tenant.
Please Note: We have contractors that that work with us and they are vendors that can fix items for you if you need quotes please let us know. Thank You
Questions please call Jeff @ 916-718-6645 or email me @ email@example.com
- Salesperson Requirements: You must complete 3 courses before applying for your California Salesperson License State Exam.
- Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice Bookand Choose 1 Other Course From the selection Below:
- We offer these courses – home study with online open book exams. (if you just need 1 course Click Here)
- What this means: You must have all certificates of completion to receive your license EXAM DATE. You will have to complete all 3 courses before your scheduled salesperson EXAM and after you pass the State Exam then you will receive your California Real Estate Salesperson License.
- Select from the following Home Study w/ Online Open Book Exam Packages Below:
#1 with about 14 hrs of Internet Streaming Exam Preparation Lectures w/Workbook to follow along: $299.00 + S/H (Click Here to Order) 1 YEAR ACCESS.“OUR MOST POPULAR” Package #4 Is Our Super Duper Home Study PACKAGE! with 3 required Salesperson Courses, CD Mr. Study Module, 1 YEAR ACCESS 14 hours of Internet Streaming Lectures and ,pdf files of 3500 practice question that you download plus a Workbook , a CDReview Exam Prep Video and our Audio 2-CD of Statement of facts. SUPER DUPER HOME STUDY <Click Here to Order> for -$359.00 Plus S/H (a Savings of $78…) OUR SHARED Package #5.) (LOOK>>> Our REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON INTERNET SPECIAL<<<< SHARE YOUR BOOKS!!!>>>>>> ON # 1 Package>>>>) (You Must order <<ONLINE HERE>>> both together) ALL 3 HOME STUDY COURSES “SALESPERSON” Package w/ Online Exams $169.00 + S/H and have the Second STUDENT SHARE YOUR BOOKS for Only $106.50″ to be registered for 3 Courses.) ( For a Limited Time Only) <<<<<CLICK HERE>>>> Total Cost $283.50 Our 150 DAY Exam Prep Packages Only – Video Lectures of our Live exam Preparation Class with work book and practice questions for State Exam From $143.00
<CLICK HERE TO ORDER>